1. The Concept/Idea
* It was a great concept/idea of bringing Cleveland Chinese community
to the Casino to further the knowledge of community of this Casino.
2. The Performer and The Performance:
* Not so great compared to what I saw in YOU TUBE of his previous
* Advertisement not so well defined, i.e. we did not realize there was
a first performance in English. Have we known, we would attend the
6:30 PM, instead 9:30 PM.
* For 9:30 PM show, the timing was off as all of us need to go to work
with some at 5:00 AM.
* The Casino and the performer need to know your audience. Not every
Chinese showed-up understands MADARIN. If I am not mistaken, more than
50% were Cantonese speaking Chinese.
* The jokes performed were hard to follow. They were not straight
Chinese jokes, instead they were translated from English to Chinese,
hence, giving away the flavors and got the audience confuse.
3. The Audience:
* It hurt to see so many Chinese were talking during the performance;
there was no respect to the person on the stage.
* I wonder whether this was because most the people were not socially
adapted to the modern society. If it is different show, I wonder
whether these Chinese would talk so loud during the performance.